Friday, April 13, 2012

Lauren Conrad at Her 'Fame Game' Book Signing in Kansas City, Missouri




Lauren Conrad was spotted at a book signing for "The Fame Game"
at 'Rainy Day Book' in Kansas City, Missouri on Tuesday (April 10).
If you missed Lauren's tweet yesterday, The Fame Game hit #1 on the NY Times Best Seller List! Lauren tweeted "Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this book!! It means so much to me."
Congrats Lauren! I love the dress, it's Paper Crown. : )
credit - Lovely Lauren
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
~Kelli at Hills Freak

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to post her Glamour scans? Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anon,
      Yes, I am. Check back in a few days. I'll also be posting her People Style Watch article (and column) as well. : )

      Delete
    2. Yeah I was wondering too when we can see the Glamour interview :)

      Delete