Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lauren Conrad at Coachella - Day 3





Spotted: Lauren Conrad on Day 3 of the Coachella Music Festival 2012.
Lauren blogged about the weekend: "I survived my very first Coachella! I had heard so many things about the music festival that I wasn’t sure what to think. But as soon as I arrived, I understood. Coachella is all about having fun, being free, and enjoying good friends and good music.
The week before we headed out, we heard it was supposed to pour on Friday. Luckily, it just drizzled and the rest of the weekend turned out to be pretty nice.
All in all, I had the best time at Coachella. I ran into so many friends and really enjoyed myself. Even though the weather wasn’t ideal for day one, I cannot complain. The cooler temps were probably much more favorable than the sweltering heat of year’s past. The silver lining? I finally got to wear my rain boots…
credit - tlfan, zimbio, laurenconrad.com
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment