Monday, March 12, 2012

Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler Vacation in Cabo







Kristin Cavallari and her fiancé Jay Cutler escaped to Cabo San Lucas over the weekend. The couple were spotted relaxing by the pool at their resort with friends on Saturday after arriving in Mexico on Friday. They traveled south of the border to attend pal Kendhal Beal's wedding. Kristin, who was a bridesmaid, covered her baby bump in a red dress for the wedding rehearsal on Friday and kept her growing belly covered up during her afternoon in the sun. She wore a black cutout swimsuit to hang alongside shirtless Jay, and when they weren't chatting with pals, Kristin read a book in her lounge chair.
Click here for more posts on Kristin Cavallari
credit - dailymail.co.uk, popsugar.com, twitter
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. She looks cute and happy but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's going to be a mother! I also don't see her and Jay lasting forever. Hope they prove me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe she is pregnant. I remember her as a girl from Laguna and now she is expecting a child. unbelievabale but exciting

    ReplyDelete