Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Olivia Palermo at Rachel Roy's Fall 2012 Show During MBFW





Olivia Palermo at Rachel Roy's Fall 2012 fashion show. Liv is wearing B Brian Atwood 'Paramour' Booties, Agnona Wool Pants & a Dior bag.



Liv & Johannes at the Glamour party celebrating the March issue at New York Fashion Week Fall 2012

Justin Fenner had the opportunity to interview Olivia on Saturday. Check it out below.
So what are you looking for when you come to the tents?
I look for myself. I look for my website, and I look for editorial for photoshoots that I do and style. It’s kind of a broad range, so I check out a lot of diverse designers.
Do you have a favorite so far, or are you not gonna call it until the week is over?
I’m not gonna call that until the week is over. Obviously being in the Tibi family is nice. I’m obsessed with everything that she does. Peter Som is always one of my favorites. And Mischa who designs for Noonoo, the new label, and she’s fantastic. And she’s definitely brought her British aesthetic to clothing in New York which is nice. I’m a big supporter of British fashion.
Click here for more posts on Olivia
credit - styleite.com, oliviasstyle.blogspot.com, newscom
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment