Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Audrina Patridge's Burglar Receives Jail Sentence

The woman who broke into Audrina Patridge's home in February 2009 pled no contest today.
TMZ reported Rachel Lee was convicted of ransacking Patridge's home and will be sentenced to four years in prison when she appears in court October 21.
E! News reported because Lee pled no contest, she will not have to serve for charges of receiving stolen property and conspiracy to commit burglary.
Patridge also appeared in court to testify against Lee. The Hills star said she came home to find all her jewelry and a suitcase full of her items missing.
"I locked myself in the closet," the she said. "I called my sister, and I was like, 'You know what? I think someone broke into my house. I don't know where my luggage is...It just doesn't feel right.'"
Lee is a member of the infamous "Bling Ring," who also broke into the homes of Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Orlando Bloom
Click here for more posts on Audrina Patridge
credit - thecelebritycafe.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment